Surface Pro Pre Order
Game(s) of the Week
Windows 8: Less talking, more doing
- It was honored as a “word of the year” in 2012, and Tuesday night, its inventor, Steve Wilhite, will be accepting a lifetime achievement award at The Webby Awards.
- He is proud of the GIF, but remains annoyed that there is still any debate over the pronunciation of the format.
- “The Oxford English Dictionary accepts both pronunciations,” Mr. Wilhite said. “They are wrong. It is a soft ‘G,’ pronounced ‘jif.’ End of story.”
- $39.99 http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/p/sculpt-comfort-mouse/H3S-00003
Colorised pic on reddit http://i.imgur.com/1bXT4cr.jpg
- Darwin: http://imgur.com/evq7wQI
- Lincoln: http://i.imgur.com/b2LRE.jpg
- Churchill: http://imgur.com/a/ycVjh
- Einstein with his therapist http://i5.minus.com/ib2BNGzaC0Nm13.jpg